Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm so sorry!

I have really let this slide....I am so sorry!  After Thanksgiving I sort of let the soaping slide, but now I am back in full swing with the Downtown Art Market in Lubbock and the First Friday Wine Trail.  For First Friday I am set up in the Glassy Alley Art Gallery.....a lot of new faces, and it's a blast!  A profitable blast, I might add :-)  Coming out with several new scents, too....I made a yummy basil essential oil with aloe.  OMG!  This smells like you'd want to put this in your spaghetti sauce; I anticipate that this will be a huge seller for me.  Waiting on another new scent to come in the mail; what do you think of Cedarwood Sage?  Yeah, I like it too!  I'll get pics up soon of some of my new soaps...I just made a lemongrass/eucalyptus spearmint soap that looks like stained glass.  It's a really great effect; I wonder if I can do it again?  We'll see, won't we?  Cheers til the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment